Occasionally, she came to the tree in front of my window. This is my first time to see a hornbill in real life. Maybe my flat is close to the Bukit Timah natural reserve.
Can you spot any errors in the below sentences? Please leave a comment below.
- Please excuse me. I have to leave now to put my children to sleep.
- I am really busy right now. Can we discuss tomorrow?
- Only a few of us would get to make interesting things. This is sad. Would you prefer stacking shelves in a supermarket than making scientific instruments?
- We just met. Please don’t hold my hand. After people will gossip.
- I have a cocktail this Friday at the office. Would you like to join me?
- For a typical Singaporean breakfast, it doesn’t get better than a cup of Kopi with Kaya Toast and two half boiled eggs drizzled with dark soy sauce!
- I am 6 weeks pregnant. Is it recommended to drink snakehead fish soup (sang yu soup) during this time?
- Tickets will go on sale at 9AM BST on Tuesday 9th October and will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Sorry. I left only one Japanese crab. Can take local crabs instead?
- The CEO informed that he will increase everyone’s salary by 10 percent.
- Today’s census is expected to confirm that a greater proportion of the UK’s households now comprise of single parents, adult children living with their parents, or pensioners than 10 years ago when the last census was conducted.
- When we discuss about giving maids one day off Singaporeans worry about what the maids will do during their day off, yet they trust the maid to look after their expensive homes and their children.
- She said, ‘you can send me home but can not have supper with me because I am meeting my friends for supper.’ I took the opportunity first and locked her in by agreeing at 10pm, she finished work and hop into my car parked.
- I heard that you moved to Singapore permanently, where do you stay in Singapore?
- My dad doesn’t like that actress who tries to copycat the Americans.
- I didn’t want to choose a gift that can be found a duplication somewhere.
- I designed this album as a gift for my girlfriend with a photo-editing software. I wrote some sweet messages expressing my feelings of each photo.
- ST understands one new criteria could be for the presidential candidate to have experience working in an international sports federation.
- After 43 years of independence, Singapore comes a long way in terms of development, from a once fishing village to today’s bustling urban city.
- Persuading Japanese companies to do business with us is very challenging. During the meeting with one of business partners, Kodansha, the biggest publisher in Japan, I was bombarded with difficult questions.
One of the things I don’t like about develop on Mac / iOS, is that you have to spend tremendous amount of time to maintain your project to deal with Apple’s fast yet messy language and library update.
It is so exciting that Swift 3 has released! But hold on. Here is the screenshot of my prject after pressing this magic and powerful “Convert to Swift3 syntax” button! What a nonsense, it is just a nightmare!